Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Bookish/Blogging Resolutions
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish featuring a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate- head on over to their blog and sign up.
This week’s topic is Top 10 Bookish/Blogging Resolutions. These are my goals for reading and blogging this year in no particular order :
1. Post on my blog everyday. This is probably going to be the most challenging goal. I have signed up for the WordPress PostADay challenge to help keep me motivated. Since my blog is so new, posting daily will help me get into the habit.
2. Visit and comment on 5 blogs everyday. I try to set aside time everyday to comment on reviews, and I want to continue to do that.
3. Publish my reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and LibraryThing consistently. I have not published my reviews on Amazon in the past, but want to start doing so especially to support debut authors.
4. Make a formal reading schedule for better time management. Planning out what books I want to read on a monthly basis can help me figure out how many pages I need to read per day to reach my goal. Also, create a spreadsheet to keep track of books and pages read, along with other pertinent book info.
5. Review books in a timely manner, preferably within a week of finishing a book. If I wait longer than a week, the momentum is gone.
6. Read the books on my resolve to read in 2011 list.
8. Continue to utilize the library to borrow books.
10. Attend some book/author events. I will be at San Diego Comic-Con this year and there should be some great book panels there.
What are your bookish/blogging resolutions? Good luck reaching your goals! Have a great reading year.