Top Ten Books on my Fall Reading List
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature from The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List - no small task! I’m sure I’m not the only one who had a hard time narrowing the list down to ten.
Listed in no particular order, here are some of the books I can’t wait to read this fall:
1. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (Nov. 6) – The much anticipated sequel to Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
2. Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine (Nov. 6) - The Morganville Vampires lucky #13. Wonder what trouble is in store for the gang this time around?
3. Middle Ground by Katie Kacvinsky (Nov. 20) – I read the first book, Awaken, almost two years ago. Hope I can remember the story well enough. This series touches on a future society that is too reliant on technology.
5. Crewel by Gennifer Albin (Oct. 16) – Looks like a creative fantasy book about time weaving and I’m very curious about this one.
6. Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt (Oct. 2) – This contemporary sounds like my kind of book. It is about a girl with cancer, but also sounds uplifting and romantic.
7. Live Through This by Mindi Scott (Oct. 2) – Really enjoyed Freefall and Scott’s latest contemporary sounds like a touching/sad/romantic read. Anyone else think of the Hole album when you see this title or is it just me?
8. The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver (Oct. 2) – I liked Oliver’s other MG book Liesl and Po and The Spindlers looks like another imaginative read.
9. Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini (Oct. 30) – I’ve been wanting to read this book for a long time, and it’s finally out this fall. It’s about a teenage girl who dies and has to come to terms with her past in the afterlife.
10. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill (Nov. 13) – Not a lot of contemporary books this fall, so thank goodness for this one. Meant to Be looks very sweet.
Looks like a great season of reading ahead! What fall books are you looking forward to?
Posted on September 4, 2012, in Top Ten Tuesday, Young Adult and tagged Books, Fall books, Gennifer Albin, Jay Kristoff, Katie Kacvinsky, Kimberly Sabatini, Laini Taylor, Lauren Morrill, Lauren Oliver, Mindi Scott, Rachel Caine, Tiffany Schmidt, Top Ten Tuesday, Young-adult fiction. Bookmark the permalink. 22 Comments.