Bloggiesta Fall 2012 Goals
I’ve never participated in Bloggiesta because I always hear about it when it’s already in progress, but this year I’m psyched to join in. Bloggiesta is co-hosted by Danielle @ There’s a Book and Suey @ It’s All About Books. The Fall 2012 edition runs from September 28th-30th and the goal is to spend some time sprucing up your blog. From Danielle’s sign up post:
If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
Sign ups are open now – click here to participate!
- Catch up on review writing (I’m currently 8 reviews behind)
- Update master reviews by author and title for books and audiobooks
- Cross post reviews to Goodreads, LibraryThing, and Amazon
- Clean up and streamline blog appearance
- Draft a Policies Page
- Update my Challenge Page
- Schedule Top Ten Tuesday posts
- Add copyright info
- Work out a tentative reading schedule for the balance of the year
- Visit other blogs, and participate in mini challenges
How about you? Are you signing up for Bloggiesta? For those of you that have participated before, can you think of anything else I should be focused on during the event?