Spring Fever: Top Ten Books At The Top Of My TBR
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature from The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are counting down the books on our Spring TBR! These are (some of) the books I have my eye on, listed in order of publication date:
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare – March 19 Margaret K. McElderry Books. Is this really the end of the Infernal Devices? That was fast!
2. OCD, The Dude, and Me by Lauren Vaughn Roedy – March 21 Dial. I guess I just like quirky books about people that don’t fit in but eventually find their place in the world.
3. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch – March 26 St. Martin’s Griffin. This contemporary survival story / mystery sounds intense.
4. That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard – April 1 Scholastic Point. Described as The Night Circus meets Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist. Circus settings in books are interesting to me, and I like the music tie-in.
5. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire – April 2 Atria. Can’t help but be curious about Beautiful Disaster from Travis’ perspective.
6. How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer – April 23 Balzer & Bray. Looks cute- it’s described as The Devil Wears Prada set in Disney World.
7. Game. Set. Match. by Jennifer Iacopelli – May 1 Coliloquy. Looking forward to reading this New Adult tennis romance.
8. The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr – May 7 Little, Brown. About a musical prodigy whose career ends prematurely. I’m always drawn to music themed books, and eagerly await this one.
9. If I Should Die by Amy Plum – May 7 Harper Teen. Time to wrap up The Revenants trilogy.
10. The Language Inside by Holly Thompson – May 14 Delacorte. A multicultural verse novel about identity and post-tsunami Japan.
What books top your Spring reading list? Let me know in the comments!