Falling For Fall: Top Ten Books on my TBR
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature from The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are counting down the books on our Fall TBR! I always love making these seasonal lists, and I feel pretty confident that all ten of these books will be read this fall. I broke the list down into Contemporary and Paranormal/Sequels.
1. How To Love by Katie Cotugno – October 1 Balzer & Bray. This one sounds like an emotional story about reconnecting with a lost love. I can’t resist an angsty love story I guess!
2. Reality Boy by A.S. King – Oct. 22 Little, Brown. I think A.S. King writes some of the best realistic YA out there, and her latest is about a former reality TV child star with anger issues.
3. Made of Stars by Kelley York – October 1 Entangled Teen. This mystery thriller sounds edgy and suspenseful, and like a good fall read.
4. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller – Sept. 24 Bloomsbury Childrens. I heart Contemporary YA and loved Doller’s debut SLN last year. This one sounds really powerful too.
5. Ink Is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spalding – Dec. 3 Entangled Teen. I like how Spalding writes about families and life (and tattoos!) Please move up the release date!
6. Vicious by V.E. Schwab – Sept. 24 Tor. Everyone’s going crazy for this book. Adult fantasy is not my usual thing, but I loved Schwab’s writing in her debut, so I went ahead and pre-ordered this one.
7. Allegiant by Veronica Roth – Oct. 22 Katherine Tegen Books. The rest of the books on the list are all sequels, and I know all of us are waiting for Detergent day.
8. Daylighters by Rachel Caine – Nov. 5 NAL Hardcover. The final book in the Morganville Vampires series. How exciting! Please don’t kill any of my favorite characters.
9. Champion by Marie Lu – Nov. 5 Putnam Juvenile. I love the dystopian LA setting in the Legend series. Can’t believe the end of the trilogy is here.
10. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead – Nov. 19 Razorbill. I’m ready for my Sydrian fix. And Adrian’s POV!
What’s on your Fall TBR? Let me know in the comments!
Posted on September 17, 2013, in Top Ten Tuesday, Young Adult and tagged Books, Fall books, Rachel Caine, Reading, Richelle Mead, Top Ten Tuesday, Veronica Roth, Young-adult fiction. Bookmark the permalink. 22 Comments.