Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature from The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are listing the books we want Santa to deliver. Make mine audiobooks, Santa!
1. Champion by Marie Lu - I have the hardcover but I liked the Prodigy audiobook so much I’d enjoy checking out the final installment that way.
2. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson - I’ve owned this book for ages, but put it off because it seems so sad. I liked Brittany Pressley’s narration in Dare You To and think the audio format is the way to go.
3. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - I’m re-reading Throne of Glass via audiobook and I’d like to continue the series that way. So good!
4. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson - This book is topping a lot of best-of lists, and I’m eager to read it. I’m on the fence about audio vs. print because I hear the plot is complex and so might be easier to read in print.
5. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner - This book has dual authors and dual audiobook narrators! I’ve listened to a sample and I’d love to experience the whole audiobook.
6. Counting by 7′s by Holly Sloan Goldberg - This looks like such a cute Middle Grade book!
7. A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty - I’ve been meaning to read this, and I just saw this is a full-cast audiobook, which will probably be fun for this quirky fantasy story.
8. How to Love by Katie Cotugno – I’ve been curious about this book, and think I’m more likely to get to it sooner with the audiobook.
9. Cartwheel by Jennifer DuBois - I like to listen to mysteries via audiobook, and this Amanda Knox inspired story sounds like a good one.
10. Reality Boy by A.S.King - I borrowed this audiobook from the library but it expired before I could listen. Love this author!
What books are on your wish list?