Deals for your Kindle (5)

There are some fantastic e-book deals going on now, grab em while you can! I went looking for spooky Halloween reads and found a few.

Check out the book info listed below the book covers:

Links below take you directly to the Amazon kindle page. Prices are accurate as of today but could go up anytime so hurry to snag these deals!

Today Only Kindle Daily Deal $1.99 (only about 12 hours left on this deal):

Sean Griswold’s Head by Lindsey Leavitt – Loved this one, cute contemporary read and a fun feel-good book.

Free:

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey

$0.99:

Ivy and Bean by Annie Barrows

$1.59-1.99:

Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George ($1.59)

The Mysterious Howling: The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place by Maryrose Wood

$2.99:

Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

Forbidden by Syrie James

Anew by Chelsea Fine

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

Dear Bully: Seventy Authors Tell Their Stories edited by Megan Kelley Hall & Carrie Jones

I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan – I loved this book when I read it as a teen! Wonder how it holds up.

Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Partials by Dan Wells

$3.99:

Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky

The Mediator: Shadowland by Meg Cabot ($3.79)

Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver ($3.79)

The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Mary Downing Hall

$4.99:

My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris

Happy reading!

10 thoughts on “Deals for your Kindle (5)

1. oh WOW.. those are some fantastic Kindle deals!! I can’t believe what great (fairly new) reads there are!

2. Thanks for this post!!! 🙂 I’m downloading some right now!

3. veganyanerds says:

I love these Kindle deal posts and a couple of these are avail. here – yay! I might pick up Partials 🙂

4. Merin says:

I personally love that you post these each week. My budget? Not so much. 😛 Off to download some more titles I’ve been wanting to read!

1. Lucy says:

Yay I’m glad you found something you’re interested in, Merin! I love a book bargain.

5. shannonjoe says:

Just bought Sean Griswold’s Head. The book. 🙂

Shannon

1. Lucy says:

Glad you grabbed that one & I hope you enjoy it!

6. squee1313 says:

I bought Ruby Red, which I actually have out from the library right now but I haven’t started and have to give back soon. For $2.99, whatever, I’ll buy it. I also got Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Already read it, but loved it so much that I know I’ll refer to it again and I can’t wait for the next one. Other than these and Sean Griswald’s Head, have you read any of the books, and do you recommend anything?

1. Lucy says:

I haven’t read Ruby Red but I’m interested to hear what you think of it. And $2.99 is a steal for Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I should re-read it before the sequel comes out.

I also liked Awaken (dystopia about the dangers of the digital age) and Liesl & Po a lot. I like Masque from the little I’ve read so far, and picked up My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century based on GR friends reviews. Hope you grabbed Witch Eyes (free) too! It’s a paranormal with a male gay protagonist that looks pretty good.