Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature from The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Spring reading – my favorite TTT! There’s lots to look forward to this Spring, and I’m eager to get reading. Here are ten books on my Spring TBR:
1. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord – April 15th, Walker Books. Friendship, roadtrips, music, romance, so much to love!
2. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – April 15th, Simon & Schuster. A girl writes secret love letters to her crushes and never sends them, but someone else does!
3. Pointe by Brandy Colbert – April 10th, Penguin. Pointe features a female ballet dancer named Theo, and is about eating disorders, secrets, and a long lost friend returned from a 4-year abduction. Sounds powerful.
4. Noggin by John Corey Whaley – April 8th, Atheneum. This sounds like a wacky scifi/contemporary hybrid and it’s about a 16-year old boy who gets a new body for his head that’s been frozen for five years. What?!
5. Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour – May 15th, Dutton Juvenile. LaCour’s latest is set in the LA film industry, and features a lesbian protagonist. Want!
6. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick – April 15th, Dial Books. Swoony summertime romance? Gimme gimme gimme.
7. All Lined Up by Cora Carmack – May 13th, William Morrow & Company. This sports romance is the first book in the Rusk University series and should appeal to Friday Night Lights fans. #TexasForever
8. Play by Kylie Scott – April 1st, St. Martin’s Griffin. This is the second book in the Stage Dive series, and features Mal the drummer. I’m ready- hurry up, April.
9. Nowhere But Here by Renee Carlino – May 5th, Atria Books. A Chicago journalist finds love in the wine country. A romance set in Napa Valley? Sold.
10. Breakable by Tammara Webber – May 6th, Penguin Berkley. Easy/Easy prequel from Lucas’ POV. Want so much!
What’s on your Spring TBR?