Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature from The Broke and the Bookish. This week we are counting down the books on our Fall TBR! I always love making these seasonal lists, and I feel pretty confident that all ten of these books will be read this fall. I broke the list down into Contemporary and Paranormal/Sequels.
1. How To Love by Katie Cotugno – October 1 Balzer & Bray. This one sounds like an emotional story about reconnecting with a lost love. I can’t resist an angsty love story I guess!
2. Reality Boy by A.S. King – Oct. 22 Little, Brown. I think A.S. King writes some of the best realistic YA out there, and her latest is about a former reality TV child star with anger issues.
3. Made of Stars by Kelley York – October 1 Entangled Teen. This mystery thriller sounds edgy and suspenseful, and like a good fall read.
4. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller – Sept. 24 Bloomsbury Childrens. I heart Contemporary YA and loved Doller’s debut SLN last year. This one sounds really powerful too.
5. Ink Is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spalding – Dec. 3 Entangled Teen. I like how Spalding writes about families and life (and tattoos!) Please move up the release date!
6. Vicious by V.E. Schwab – Sept. 24 Tor. Everyone’s going crazy for this book. Adult fantasy is not my usual thing, but I loved Schwab’s writing in her debut, so I went ahead and pre-ordered this one.
7. Allegiant by Veronica Roth – Oct. 22 Katherine Tegen Books. The rest of the books on the list are all sequels, and I know all of us are waiting for Detergent day.
8. Daylighters by Rachel Caine – Nov. 5 NAL Hardcover. The final book in the Morganville Vampires series. How exciting! Please don’t kill any of my favorite characters.
9. Champion by Marie Lu – Nov. 5 Putnam Juvenile. I love the dystopian LA setting in the Legend series. Can’t believe the end of the trilogy is here.
10. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead – Nov. 19 Razorbill. I’m ready for my Sydrian fix. And Adrian’s POV!
What’s on your Fall TBR? Let me know in the comments!