Deals for your Kindle and April New Releases

Deals for your kindle discounted ebooks

Happy April! There are some great ebook deals going on and some awesome new releases out this week.

Title links below take you directly to the Amazon kindle page. Prices are accurate as of today but could go up anytime so hurry to snag these deals!

Here are 21 book bargains to consider:

Torn by Stephanie Guerra $3.99

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers $3.99

Starting from Here by Lisa Jenn Bigelow $3.99

My Name is Not Easy by Debby Dahl Edwardson $3.99

The Good Braider by Terry Farish $3.99

New Releases:

There are a crazy amount of books out this week. So many lovelies!

That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers

My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi

Stung by Bethany Wiggins

In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

Stolen Magic by Stephanie Burgis

Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley

Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry

Rise by Anna Carey

The Rising by Kelley Armstrong

White Lines by Jennifer Banash

Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland

Happy reading! What new releases are on your radar this week?

7 thoughts on “Deals for your Kindle and April New Releases

1. fishgirl182 says:

wow so many good deals and new releases this week. i totally bought tiger lily yesterday. i keep hearing good things about it and this way i don’t have to keep checking it our from the library.

hope you had fun at wondercon this weekend, lucy. it just gets me excited for comic con.

1. Lucy says:

I was unsuccessful with reading Tiger Lily from the library too, so I totally had to snap up this deal, lol.
      Yup, Wondercon was totally fun but exhausting. So excited for sdcc!

2. squee1313 says:

This is always such a good service you provide. I think I buy something every time you post this. Today I bought Tiger Lily which I already read, but I loved it so much that I’m happy to add it to my permanent library, especially for $1.99. I also got Walking Disaster today and read it already while I was at work, I’m such a cheater!! I do not know what it is about Travis Maddox that captivates me. In the real world, he would freak me out. I would think he was a co-dependent crazy, but in the Disaster books, I’m just so hooked on him!!!

1. Lucy says:

I snagged Tiger Lily too- such a good deal! And you already read Walking Disaster? That was fast! Especially impressive that you read it at work ๐Ÿ™‚ I agree with you about Travis… I can’t help but be drawn to him. Can’t wait for your review of WD.

3. shannonjoe says:

Good grief. I don’t know whether to thank you or be mad at you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Lots of good books you posted-I bought SEVERAL.

Thanks for always posting about such good deals.

Shannon

4. Merin says:

I picked up Dark Triumph and am waiting for Nameless by Lili St. Crow to be delivered to me tomorrow. I read an e-galley of Dark Triumph and loved it, and wanted a print copy to go with my copy of Grave Mercy. ๐Ÿ™‚