Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish featuring a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate- head on over to their blog and sign up.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Sequels I’m Dying to Read. This is one of the easiest topics for me because there are so many sequels I’m anticipating. The problem is narrowing it down to ten.
In order of publication date, these are my top 10 most anticipated sequels:
2. A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis (January 10)
3. Enshadowed (Nevermore #2) by Kelly Creagh (January 17)
4. Truth (XVI #2) by Julia Karr (January 19)
5. Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand (January 24)
6. Bloodrose (Nightshade #3) by Andrea Cremer (January 24)
7. Fever (The Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano (February 24)
8. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) By Lauren Oliver (March 6)
9. Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins (March 13)
10. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth (May TBD) – cover not available
Shine (Shade #3) By Jeri Smith-Ready (May 1) – cover not available
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead (June 19)
What sequels are you eager to read?