Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature from The Broke and the Bookish.
This week we are counting down our most anticipated releases for the first half of 2016! Last year I read 8/10 of the books on my most anticipated list. I’m sticking with favorite authors for this list since we already made a list of anticipated debuts.
These are the top ten books I’m looking forward to reading in the first half of 2016:
1. The Great American Whatever by Tim Federle – I love Federle’s Nate books and his YA debut is about grief, love, and writing your own happy ending. March 29, Simon & Schuster.
2. Every Exquisite Thing by Matthew Quick– I’m a big fan of Quick’s, and his latest YA is about a hardworking girl who starts to embrace the rebel within. May 10, Little, Brown.
3. When We Collided by Emery Lord – I can’t wait to read this story about love and mental illness. April 5, Bloomsbury.
4.The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson – Matson writes some of my favorite YA contemporary books and is especially strong at writing friendship/family dynamics. Her latest is about a politician’s daughter who plans everything and learns to embrace the unexpected. May 3, Simon & Schuster.
5. Hidden Bodies (You #2) by Caroline Kepnes – You was such an addictive story. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Feb. 23, Atria Books.
6. The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy – This popular NA series centers around the guys on a college hockey team and the girls that love them. I read books one and two this year and look forward to reading Dean/Allie’s story. Jan. 11, Elle Kennedy.
7.Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons #3) by Christina Lauren – Love this series and can’t wait to read Luke and London’s story. Feb 2, Gallery Books.
8. Dirty (Dive Bar #1) by Kylie Scott – I enjoyed Scott’s Stage Dive series and look forward to checking out her new series. Dirty is about a broken hearted bride who falls for a bartender. April 19, St. Martin’s Griffin.
9. Built (Saints of Denver #1) by Jay Crownover – I enjoyed Crownover’s Marked Men books and this spinoff series looks like fun. The first book is Sayer and Zeb’s story. Jan. 5, William Morrow Paperbacks.
10. Between Shadows by Chanel Cleeton – Cleeton’s latest is a London-set New Adult thriller about love and revenge featuring a trained killer. Jan. 19, Chanel Cleeton.
What’s on your 2015 most-wanted list?