Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome feature from The Broke and the Bookish and brings you a new top ten list each week. This week the topic is Summer Reads!
Listed in no particular order, here are my top 10 books on my Summer TBR:
1. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead – The sequel to Bloodlines- I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while.
2. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols – Summer and Jennifer Echols books are a perfect pairing.
3. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers – Have to balance out the summer romances with a little intense zombie action.
4. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake – Looks to be even better than Anna Dressed in Blood!
5. Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson – I like the idea of this one. It promises a summer in Italy, romance, fun and a bit of mystery.
6. Serpent’s Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz – This is the sequel to Witches of East End, an adult series about a family of witches. The first book had a big twist ending so I’m curious to see what happens next.
7. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry – A passionate intense romance – it’s getting some good early buzz.
8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson – I’ve been putting off reading this one because I haven’t been in the mood for sad but I’m sure I’ll read it over the summer.
9. Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready – Time to wrap up the Shade series and see how it all ends.
10. Past Perfect by Leila Sales – Many smart bloggers recommended this to me as a great feel good read. I ordered a copy and can’t wait to read it.
What books are on your Summer reading list?