Hooray it’s Readathon day! Find out more about this awesome event at the official Dewey’s 24 Hour Readathon site.
Name Your Readathon Mini Challenge:
Create Your Own True Loop Voyager! (sounds like maybe a scifi readathon?)
Book Staging Mini Challenge:
Shelfie Mini Challenge:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? SoCal
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I can’t seem to put down NPH’s book, though I also want to dive into My True Love Gave to Me.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I’m not really a snacker, but maybe some chips and hummus.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I have two chatty parakeets, a teenager and a husband. I enjoy vegan cooking, dance for exercise, and too many TV dramas.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I did participate in the last two readathons – so much fun! And this time I know I’m probably going to throw in the towel early so I can get my zzz.
Here’s my readathon virtual stack:
I won’t be able to complete all of these –but it’s nice to have options, right? I’ll update this post as I go.
Loop by Karen Akins – This book is already in progress since I need to wrap it up for a feature on Monday. Not that I’m cutting it close or anything.
My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins – A book of twelve holiday stories – surely I can fit in a few of these.
Voyager by Diana Gabaldon – An Outlander fix will certainly do the trick when I’m getting sleepy.
Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris – In the audiobook the adventure is chosen for you, since it’s a little harder to flip around in an audiobook. Looks so fun!
Sweet Filthy Morning After by Christina Lauren – This is just a 30 minute audiobook – easy peasy! It’s a bonus novella in the Wild Seasons series.
Are you readathoning too? Let me know what you’re reading!