Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature from The Broke and the Bookish. This week we’re counting down the Top Ten Books On Our Summer TBR. My beach reads list focused mostly on adult fiction audiobooks, so this list is more YA intensive.
I read 8/10 of the spring books on my TBR, so hopefully I can keep that streak going.
Summer will be sweet with these books:
1. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins – Can’t wait to see Isla, Josh, Anna, Etienne, and Lola and Cricket again!
2. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson -Matson’s books and perfectly suited for summer.
3. On the Fence by Kasie West – This book appeared on many “books to take to the beach” lists and now I can’t stop thinking about it!
4. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas – I like a good thriller in the summer, and this is another book that’s received a lot of positive attention.
5. The Merciless by Danielle Vega – Scary movies are fun in the summer, why not YA horror? From the blurb, “By the shockingly twisted end, readers will be faced with the most haunting question of all: Is there evil in all of us?” Eek!
6. The Bridge from Me to You by Lisa Schroeder – This is about life in a small town, family, friendship, and love.
7. Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn -This psychological thriller sounds so good!
8. Like No Other by Una LaMarche – Two teens get stuck in an elevator during a hurricane and fall for each other, though their relationship is forbidden.
9. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – I can’t resist CoHo’s books. I just read a sample of Ugly Love and it left me hanging!
10. Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead – Speaking of leaving me hanging, I must know what happens in the next Bloodlines book!
What’s on your summer TBR?