It’s the last day of September and time for another 2015 Audiobook challenge update! I’ve met my challenge goal of 50+ audiobooks – hooray!
See below for a list of my Q3 listens. I haven’t been able to review all of them so I included a quick star rating for reference.
My five-star audiobooks this quarter are: The Martian by Andy Weir, Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling, and Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson.
I listened to 26 books in Q3:
Q3 Audiobook Reviews:
- Harriet Wolf’s Seventh Book of Wonders by Julianna Baggott
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- You’re Never Weird on the Internet (almost) by Felicia Day
- Don’t Fail Me Now by Una LaMarche
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Reckless: My Life as a Pretender by Chrissie Hynde
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- Dark Wild Night by Christina Lauren
- Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall
- A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery
- Dietland by Sarai Walker
- The Road to You by Alecia Whitaker
- Sweet by Tammara Webber
- Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Days of Awe by Lauren Fox
- Two Across by Jeff Bartsch
- Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
- Losing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Paperweight by Meg Haston
- Movie Star by Lizzie Pepper by Hilary Liftin
- Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel
How’s your listening going this year?